I have more than 18 years of experience in computer science, technological support, and networking. I am certified by some of the biggest names in technology, including Microsoft, Dell, HP, and CompTIA, to name a few, and I am currently working on completing my Associates of Applied Sciences with a focus on Information Technology and Networking. Additionally, I have consulted on projects on local and national levels. In my spare time, I build networks and run multiple servers that support blogs, gaming, and other online services.
Southern New Hampshire University, 2021-2022, Bachelor of Applied Sciences with Cyber-Security Concentration
DeVry University, 2020-2021, Associates in Applied Sciences, Information Technology and Networking, concentrating in Network System Administration. Cumulative 4.0 GPA, Honors, and Deans List
DeVry University, 2020-2021, Certificate in Networking Essentials with Honors.
Central Louisiana Technical College, 2003 Certification in Electrical
Grant High School Class of 2003
- CompTIA A+
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Konica Minota Copier Repair
- HP Printer Repair
Cisco Networking Academy:
- Getting Started with Cisco Packet Tracer
Previously Expired/End-of-Life Certifications:
- CompTIA A+ Teacher
- Microsoft Certified Professional, Windows 2000 Active directory management and administration.
- Microsoft Certified Professional, Windows 2000 Management
- Microsoft Certified Professional, Windows 2003 Server Management
- Certified HP Printer Repair Tech
- Certified Koncera Mita Repair Tech
My resume is available via download below.